Four adjoining buildings that date back to the 1850s house Hôtel Nelligan’s 44 rooms, 59 suites and 2 expansive penthouses. The main entrance sits directly on rue Saint-Paul, a street first paved in the 17th century that now offers an abundance of drinks, dining and entertainment. From the hotel’s opposite end, you’re treated to the majestic Saint Lawrence River and Old Port, which stretch out along historic rue de la Commune.
Step inside. Dark-wood and brass furnishings adorn the structure’s warm lobby while a four-story atrium floats high above running fountains and vegetation. The rooms all maintain original stone walls while abundant natural light flows through the spaces, greeting you like an old friend. Everything is detail-oriented; high-end amenities pepper lavish accommodations. And beyond your room, concierge services attend to every step of your visit.
Also on site, Verses Restaurant provides French-inspired, market-fresh cuisine, masterminded by the hotel’s Executive Chef Sylvain Levaillant. For a change of atmosphere, Méchant Boeuf serves devilish drinks and great music nightly. And to top off your visit, Nelligan’s rooftop terrace, a favourite local hangout, delivers unique views of century-old architecture. Unwind and raise a glass while watching night fall over the city.
– 105 rooms including 59 suites and 2 penthouses
– Private, pillar-free banquet room accommodating up to 200 guests
– 4 private conference rooms with modern amenities
– Verses Restaurant: forward-thinking French fare served in an intimate setting
– Méchant Boeuf: an upbeat hub with live music, a raw bar and delicious late-night menu
– Terrasse Nelligan: a popular rooftop hangout that overlooks the Old Port and St. Paul Street.